Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Kicking Wing

     I mentioned before that my son Ridley (8) is going to be Joe Dirt for Halloween this year.  I can't even think about it without laughing.  I've also been searching for a costume for myself that doesn't bare my belly, because I find that a little gross.  And cold.  I debated over doing one of those costumes where it looks like the baby's arms are sticking out of my stomach in a very alienesque manner.  Especially if one of those arms is holding a Trick or Treat bag.  I'll admit I was a little squeamish about that, and so was my husband. 
     We were talking about Ridley's Joe Dirt costume and Matt said something partly in jest about me going as Kicking Wing, the Native American friend of Joe Dirt's in the movie.  Well, I thought it was a fantastic idea, and I believe it's a go!  All I need is a cowboy hat, some clunky glasses (I think Ridley has a 3-D pair in his room somewhere that I can remove the lenses from), and hopefully some type of seventies style cowboy shirt if I can find it.  Put my hair in braids and I'm done.  I mean, come on.  I already look like that!


     Anyone care to comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment