Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Rebels of Paris

     It's finally done.  Starting about fifteen years ago my husband wrote a screenplay called The Fort Henry Man after trying unsuccessfully to sell it for many years I decided to turn it into a novella.  I changed the name to The Rebels of Paris and kept the story very similar to the original, just adapted into something meant to be read instead of seen onscreen.  It is both touching and funny, and an easy, light read.  The Rebels of Paris is now available in downloadable form to your Kindle from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/The-Rebels-of-Paris-ebook/dp/B009YHQ0XQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351779771&sr=1-1&keywords=the+rebels+of+paris and will soon be available in print form also.  I hope you all check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment