Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Friday, August 17, 2012



 

Greetings

      Hello all.  I'm Amy.  Mommy's Delightful Mess is a blog about life, my own in particular.  I'm the proud mama of a brilliant and beautiful eight year old boy and am embarking on the surprise adventure of having another.  I'm especially interested in beautiful things, beautiful people, lovely food and cooking, and at the moment about pregnancy (mainly of the high-risk variety like my own).  I've started this blog to help me work through the trials of finding oneself and keeping onself after having children, and to preserve our inner children by appreciating the little things.  As I get this blog moving, I hope to hear from other women, mommies, and just at the moment, mommies-to-be that have been given that high risk diagnosis. 



No comments:

Post a Comment