Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Little Guy



     Well, not sure if you can quite make that out, but that's a nose, not a penis.  However, we did find out that our little peep is a boy.  I asked the doctor about that single contraction that I had felt, and she was reassuring without being dismissive.  Told me to just come to the office if I ever really got freaked out by anything going on in there.  Everything else looked good.  I was concerned about cervical length, as mine is very short, but it checked out ok.  And baby is just the right size and is moving around like crazy. 

     I see that I've had a few lurkers on here.  Please please please comment!  I'd love to hear if anyone else is or has gone through a high risk pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment