Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Monday, September 24, 2012

A Good Weekend Had By all

     I think I'm starting to live for weekends.  There is always so much going on now that the brisk air of fall has taken over for the lazy summer days.  Matt and Ridley being home to keep me company is the best part of the weekend.  But I must say that the highlight of this past weekend was without a doubt Ladies' Night at my good friend's gorgeous home.  Ashlee is an entertainer extraordinaire who really needs to open her own catering/party planning business.  She offered two types of sangria (which I obviously only got a wee sample of) and a table loaded with beautiful food.  My contribution was these chicken crescent rolls that I swiped from the lovely website tidymom.net.


     This easy recipe involves simply putting a dollop of a mixture of shredded chicken (I used rotisserie), cream cheese, and garlic powder in the middle of the triangle of dough, then folding  and baking.  Easiest thing in the world.  And delicious.  I was rude and brought some back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment