Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thank You Progesterone!

     I am so thankful for progesterone shots and the researchers and medical community that made them possible.  In the one month that I have received weekly shots my cervical length has gone from a somewhat concerning 2.9cm to a fantastic 4.3cm.  My doctors are encouraged and I am over the moon.  I feel like I can relax just a little and actually enjoy my pregnancy now.  I am at 20 weeks, which is the timeframe that I began having issues in my first pregnancy.  I'm starting to think that I may make it to week 40 this time, and get to bring baby home with me instead of leaving him in the NICU for 5 weeks.  This pregnancy has been 100% different from my first, and I'm thankful for that as long as I get the same final result, which is another perfect child.
     For those of you who have asked me about the belly band, I still haven't gotten one.  I will definitely do so, but with this recent good news I think I will put it off just a few weeks longer until I really need it.  That way I can hopefully really feel the difference it makes.  More on that subject later.  Until then, hang in there ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment